Thursday 19 May 2016

Suffer Not The Witch 'My late mom told me my dad was behind my troubles' - Father killer confesses

 young woman who has been going through travails in her life decided to kill her father after she claimed her late mother appeared to her in a dream to say he is behind her woes.

A 31-year-old woman, Glory Bassey, who is currently in the custody of the Akwa Ibom State Police Command, for allegedly using a stick to kill her father, Chief Bassey Daniel Udo, has told police detectives that her late mother informed her in a dream that the murdered father was the one behind all her woes in life through witchcraft.

According to Vanguard reports, Bassey, who said she lost all her five children, two husbands and her mother in mysterious circumstances, narrated how she went to her mother's grave to cry and seek to seek solutions to her woes and after crying at the grave, the late mother appeared to her in a dream and revealed that the 75-year-old Udo was behind her woes.

When she woke up, she continued, she went to confront the father but he refuted the allegations and rather, used a stick to beat her for daring to come up with the accusations.

In anger, she said she collected the stick and hit the father in return till he gave up the ghost.

Hear her:

“The evening after the dream, I went to my father and confronted him with these revelations and after some arguments, he brought out a stick and beat me with it. Provoked by that beating, coupled with how I was already feeling about him, I seized the stick from him and hit him in return.People in the neighbourhood rushed to intervene and I went back to my house and there was nothing wrong with my father when I left. I am surprised that the next day, I was told he died."

The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Cordelia Nwawe, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect would soon be charged to court when investigations are concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment